FieldForce hustling into spring outage season
Thanks to the busy outage seasons of our friends in the steel and paper industries, FieldForce is proud to report the following recent successes:
- A South Carolina contractor awarded a steel mill outage job to FF at a Nucor plant in Louisiana. The emergency job required FF to send ironworkers to the plant within 24 hours.
- A South Carolina contractor awarded FF a steel mill outage job at a Nucor plant in Utah. This job will be staffed by several FF ironworkers and welders for at least 10 days in early March.
- FieldForce was awarded work by two general contractors to support March outage work at International Paper. FF will provide several millwrights and ironworkers for the paper mill outage located in Georgetown, South Carolina. The outage is expected to last at least 10 days.
- Watson Felder, FieldForce’s new Regional Sales Manager for the Southeastern U.S., started his position out by landing a piping job in Arkansas with a new Georgia customer that will be several months in duration. FF will provide pipefitters and pipe welders.
- A North Carolina contractor recently awarded FF a six-month project to support a major mechanical installation project at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. FF will supply several millwrights and riggers over the course of the project.