Immediate need of Pipe Welders
Location: Ghent KY
Start Date: 11/18/2019
Pay Rate: $30 to $32/hour DOE
Per Diem: $100/day
Travel: $200 In and out (upon completion)
Must pass background check and drug test
Please submit resume
- This position is responsible for: TIG welding, SMAW welding, FCAW welding, and/or MIG welding, to join various metals.
- Combo Pipe Welders specializes in welding several types of pipes together in various settings and applications. A pipe welder can also specialize in connecting several types of metal pipes (Stainless, aluminum, Carbon steel, etc.)
- Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work.
- Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License, and be within current limits for MPW Driver Points.
- Specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
- Certifications if available
Ghent, Kentucky, United States