- Immediate need of Precision Millwrights
Must be able to do alignment checks on agitator, gear boxes and motors. Do lift checks on bearings
Start Date: 11/9/2019
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Pay Rate: $25 to $27/hour DOE
Per Diem: $85/day
$350 Travel upon completion
Must pass background check and drug test
Please submit resume
- This position is responsible for: the precision-fitting of machinery to tolerances of a thousandth of an inch. It is the millwright who installs and aligns heavy industrial machinery, including conveyor systems, escalators, electric generators, and cyclotrons, and insures that they operate efficiently
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License, and be within current limits for MPW Driver Points.
- Specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
- Certifications if available
Jacksonville, Florida, United States