- Dayton, TN
- This position is responsible for: installing, assembles, fabricates, maintains and repairs mechanical piping systems.
- Pipe fitters Must know take-offs on large bore piping from 6″ up to 12″ diameter pipe
- Long radius and short radius 90’s and 45’s just for starters.
- Need someone who can take a set of drawings and do the work
- Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work.
- Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License, and be within current limits for MPW Driver Points.
- Specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
- NCCER Certified a plus
Job ID: 1557
Location: Dayton, Tennessee US
Job Type: Operations / Labor