Immediate Need of Structural Welders with Weld Certs
Must TIG and Stick Weld Stainless
Job Location: Various Locations
- This position is responsible for: welding that is done to erect structures that are often used in construction.
- Structural welding uses aluminum, stainless steel and reinforced steel.
- This type of welding is done using a variety of designs, such as the groove weld, fillet weld, weld length, complete joint penetration, partial joint penetration, lap joints, weld size, weld spacing, transitions and the static and cyclical loading
- Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work.
- Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License, and be within current limits for MPW Driver Points.
- Specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
- Certifications if available
Job ID: 1690
Location: Andrews, South Carolina US
Job Type: Operations / Labor